Carl Von Linne Elementary School ~ TLCF Grant Project: Grocery Store
Quarter From the Tooth Fairy
Put your talents to a test! Do you want to become an actor/actress?
It's a good idea to know what's expected before you begin, so let's take a look at the rubric.
1. Listen to your teacher read aloud the story of, "A Quarter From the Tooth Fairy."
2. Work with your classmates and teacher to design and put up a bulletin board that will be used as a backdrop.
3. You will need to draw names out of a bag to find out who will be acting out the different characters.
4. Students, you will need to make signs to wear around your neck to let the audience know what part you will be acting out.
5. Students act out the following roles: